Saturday, June 06, 2015

Professional Victim Professor (part 2)

NOTE: this blog post is a continuation of another blog post "Professional Victim Professor"
as well as "Problems at HSL" (http://pablowegesend.blogspot.com/2015/04/problems-at-hsl.html)  Please refer to those links in case you don't understand some of what I am talking about in this blog post

===========


As the note said, a previous blog post exposed professional victim professor Dr Noriko Asato to the light!   However, I didn't go over everything about why Dr Noriko Asato is an extremely corrupt individual! So now it's time to tell more! 



As mentioned earlier, Dr Noriko Asato pretends to "feel threatened" when I refuse to pretend to agree with her, even when I expressed disagreement
  • without yelling
  • without profanities
  • without even making threats to physically harm anyone or anything!




Dr Noriko Asato, when she claims to "feel threatened" (even where there was NOTHING said that was threatening)  she says wants me to respect how she feels!

But this hypocrite doesn't respect how I feel when I read that Tisha Aragaki told Ms LePage that I "shouldn't be working with children". As soon as I expressed dissatisfaction with what Tisha said, Dr Asato immediately told me it's not good to have anger! Screw you Noriko Asato, you damn hypocrite! You want people to acknowledge how you feel but you tell me how to feel? Dr Noriko Asato, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be more hypocritical than you are! Kids who want to grow up to be more hypocritical than you need to set more realistic goals!


Also, for Noriko Asato tell me to not have anger towards those who slander me?  For Noriko Asato to ask me to suffer in silence when Tish Aragaki spread false innuendos about me? Screw you Noriko Asato!  Dr Asato you tell me not to express any anger (even if I didnt say anything threatening), telling people to not to express anger will only make the person even more angry!  

This is emphasized in all customer service and even education jobs - DON'T TELL SOMEONE TO STOP BEING ANGRY! It only makes the other person more mad at you, and it will prolong the problem!




If you didnt know that, all your advanced degrees are ALL FOR NOTHING!



Telling people to suffer in silence is one of most psychologically damaging things you can do to anyone! It is worse than calling someone a "piece of sh--". It takes a certain level of evil to tell people to suffer in silence! It is truly a tactic of low-life scum, and that is why I have such a high level of hatred towards Noriko Asato! I hate Noriko Asato more than I hate Tisha Aragaki, because while Tisha Aragaki is too emotionally unstable to deal with simple disagreement, at least she didn't  even try to tell me to remain silent!


Also, Dr Noriko Asato also told me that she and Dr Gazan will meet with Tisha, Dianne Eddy  (HSL director that I wrote the letter to) and another person within HSPLS about my letter. Then Dr Asato said about what will be discussed in the meeting "I will never tell you". Then why did you tell me about the meeting if you're not going to tell me what you talked about! Having a meeting to talk about me without telling me what was said is the action of low-life scum!



You see, Dr Noriko Asato has absolutely ZERO interest in solving problems, absolutely ZERO interest in bringing people together to solve conflicts. This violate the Hawaiian concept of hooponopono. Hooponopono means bringing conflicting individuals together to resolve conflicts. I wanted that meeting with HSL admin to resolve the conflict! Dr Noriko Asato doesnt believe in bringing people together to resolve conflict, she believes people should accept what they get in life and suffer in silence! 

--
As for the LIS Chairperson Dr Rich Gazan, while he is great in talking about databases, informatics and information science in general, he is way out of his league to even talk about library management, much less bring solutions to this problem! 

He tells me that by sending the letter to HSL director about my side of the story about my problems Tisha Aragaki, then I'm "giving them ammunition". What he's really telling me is "how dare you refuse to suffer in silence". That's when I lost respect for Dr Gazan!


Irony is, when he approved Asato's stupid "contract of silence", he wasn't just giving me ammunition, he gave me nuclear weapons to use against him and Asato! Dr Chin know how potent the nukes I got from Asato/Gazan that he just told Gazan/Asato to surrender to my refusal to sign their "contract of silence"! 


Dr Gazan even questioned me with "who do you think Ms Eddy going to believe - someone she worked with for years or some intern" as if I didnt think of that all when typing the letter! In other words, Gazan (and Asato) thinks people should be cowards and not try anything that isn't guaranteed to be 100% success! 




You see Asato/Gazan discourages people from having courage. They both tell people that you suffer whatever life gives you and you should be discouraged from attempting to get better treatment!    What Asato/Gazan is telling me is "No Snitching/No Tattling". 

 The  "No Snitching/No Tattling" is a psychologically dangerous message and anybody who promotes such messages needs to be publicly exposed to the light! 





And to this garbage that Noriko Asato telling me to not go public with this.........you dummy ..........that message itself motivates me to go public with it! It's called Reverse Psyhology! My complaint wasn't yet public before your warning!




 At that time, I didn't even tell anyone outside of LIS/HSL about the situation with Tisha Aragaki! 



But by asking me to "cease any private or public complaints with HSPLS", you are motivating me to go public! You motivated to mention this on my blog which can be read worldwide by anyone with internet connection, to be read worldwide by anyone with a smartphone! 


If you really wanted this to be private, then DON'T EVER ASK ME TO REMAIN SILENT!

 ASKING ME TO REMAIN SILENT will only MOTIVATE ME TO GO PUBLIC VIA THIS BLOG!

If you didn't expect this, then all your advanced degrees are all for nothing!  



It's called "Reverse Psychology". Everyone in the education industry knows about this, because they know if they ask kids to not do something, that will motivate them to do it even more!  

This is why teachers are encouraged to say "let's do this" more often than  "don't do that!"  (for example:  "let's settle down and focus" instead of  "STFU everyone".  Notice the difference in words and how students react to those words



Also, Dr Noriko Asato, you ever heard the story "the boy who cried wolf"? It's a story commonly taught to children in Western cultures.  In that story, the boy warned the village about a wolf that really wasn't around! But when a wolf finally appeared, nobody believed the boy, because he lied so many times! So Dr Noriko Asato, if you're going to claim to "feel threatened" anytime someone express a disagreement with you, then don't be surprised if people don't believe when a real threat occurs!  Just because someone express a disagreement, doesn't mean it's a threat! While it is never comfortable to be disagreed with, it is NOT the same thing as being threatened!


Being exposed to the light is NOT the same thing as being threatened! Being publicly disagreed with is NOT the same thing as being threatened! 

So instead of playing victim, why not either
  • admit your cliches are nonsense
  • admit you were wrong
  •  or actually come up with better reasons for your stance! 

==========


PS #1 So yeah, if anyone at LIS wants to stop me from doing my next internship because of this blog post.............. I WILL start posting flyers around campus, I WILL contact my connections in the Graduate Student Organization (by the way, their new President is someone I have GREAT working relationship with), I WILL blog more about this, I WILL make YouTube speeches about this,  I WILL go through the chains of command!

To anyone at LIS or HSL who want to talk to me about this blog post, be warned that I WILL note EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME on future blog posts!Just like the Miranda warning "anything you say can be used against you on my blog post"


I will even record our conversations, in case Dr Noriko Asato claims to "feel threatened" or if the LIS Chair says  that I "violated the UH-Manoa Student Code of Conduct"


So to the people at LIS and HSL, instead of convincing to take down this blog post,the best thing to do is just write a simple no-caveat apology letter to me about the way you treated me!


 



PS#2 : There is absolutely NOTHING on here that threatens any physical harm to anyone or anything!


Any claims that this blog post is "threatening" or "intimidating" will be challenged!


This blog is my use of Intellectual Freedom to protest corruption at HSL, LIS and UH-Manoa.  Any attempts to expell me from LIS or UH-Manoa over this blog is a violation of my Intellectual Freedom and my freedom to express grievances on an academic siutation! Any attempts to expell me from LIS or UH-Manoa over this blog will be challenged in multiple ways!





PS #3: If anyone ask "why blog about this, why not tell Dr Noriko Asato in person?" I wish I could, but she'll pretend to be "threatened" if I email or talk to her directly. Well, she legally can't claim to be harrassed if I posted on my blo
g since it's not sent directly to her!