Monday, June 08, 2015

Animal videos

Most of my YouTube videos are vlogs (video version of blogs) where I express opinions on stuff!


But in the last 2 weeks, I some unusual animal-stuff that I just had to film


First is the video of the cat on the rock wall! The rock was located at UH-Manoa and is the unofficial border between Upper & Lower campus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gGMyGuWlBI




He was the climbing the rock wall before I filmed. Once I started filming, the cat just starred at me!  After filming, I left the area, so I have no idea if the cat starting climbing again or if he fell off (I hope not!)



=====================

Then yesterday, I saw a Jackson's Chameleon climbing a tree near the university's Hamilton Library.


Jackson's Chameleon are not native to Hawaii. They came from Africa, and someone brought them here! They are out in the forests throughout Hawaii now, but this was the first time I saw one at the UH-Manoa campus!

Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whWmhJyNHzk




Hopefully, I will randomly see another unusual animal sighting again soon!


Who knows, maybe a career in wildlife filming might be in my future!