Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Money Down the Drain


Australian golfer Robert Allenby was in the news recently over a bizzare incident in Hawaii.

He says he got kidnapped, beaten and dropped on the road.

Witnesses said the kidnapping didn't happen and his injuries happened because he was drunk and fell down.



Other witnesses said he was at a strip club Femme Nu earlier that night

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/20150126_GolfChannelcom_Allenby_reportedly_ran_up_3400_tab_at_strip_club.html?1i


Multiple sources who were working at the club on Jan. 16 told GolfChannel.com that Allenby was there around midnight with "a group of friends" and ran up a $3,400 bar tab.

Now, That is what I want to talk about!


The $3,400 tab at the strip club! 


I haven't been to a strip club in YEARS!  


The last time I went was in 2006, and before that last time, it was Halloween 2004!


And you know what? I don't plan on going back!


One reason! It's Money Down the Drain!

You think you'll only spend an  x amount of dollars? HA! 

You WILL be tempted to spend more!  I know I always did! 

Those girls don't dance for free!  

You just sit in the back, you'd be bored to death! You sit close to the action, you WILL be pressured to pay OR the action goes away from you! 

Those girls don't dance for free!  

It's Money Down the Drain!

It's not worth it!

You'll get much more satisfaction just going to a regular nightclub! 


No, you won't see girls taking it all off at the regular nightclub!


At the regular nightclub, satisfaction is when a girl chooses to dance with you for free! 

That is MUCH  MORE satisfying than throwing your $$$$ down the drain at the strip club! 


---------------




Also, another reason I no longer go to strip clubs?

I've been working as a substitute teacher for 10 years.  That means some of the middle school students I once worked with 10 years ago are old enough to work at the strip club!

That would be extremely awkward seeing them there!  


It reminds me of one conversation I heard on TheBus! A group of tourists talked about one friend of theirs who was a teacher. He went to the strip club and guess who he saw? One of his former students! Both him and his former student felt really awkward about the situation! OBVIOUSLY!

Now, THAT is a more important reason why I no longer visit strip clubs!



I told that story to a former high school classmate and he thought it was funny! It wouldn't be funny if that was your situation!


And this why why I got so mad at one of my former co-workers at Macy's who kept pressuring me to come with him to the strip club.........................as if I never been there before!



Once I went off on him and told him my situation, he was all apologetic!


But yeah, I wouldn't expect me to say all this when I was in my early 20's! But I'm not in my early 20's anymore!