Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Update on my foot

Two months ago, I wrote a blog post about the pain I was experiencing my right foot.

http://pablowegesend.blogspot.com/2014/10/foot-problems.html


I mentioned my drama dealing with Step Ahead (don't trust them) as well as going to Kaiser Moanalua clinic.

I was recommended to get a custom-made orthoticThe orthotic was to lift up my foot's arch, so that the pressure doesn't flatten my foot arch any further

At the time I wrote my blog post, I was still waiting for my custom-made orthotic to arrive!



It arrived late October.




Pablo Wegesend's photo
an orthotic 



Many weeks later, I can now confidently say the orthotic is a major miracle in my life  :)

 The foot pain has been greatly reduced!

I can walk faster again :)

I'm not wincing in pain if I have to cross the street at a faster pace! 

I can walk up-hill without wincing in pain!

I can ride a bike without much foot pain!

I can even dance around (like I did at Rumours Nightclub 2 weeks ago) without worrying about foot pain! 

As I mentioned in the previous blog post

I want my foot arch pain to be a "just a phase" instead of  "the new normal".

I can say....... for now....... it was a "phase" NOT a "new normal"


Happy Foot Status :)