Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Public Shaming of Bigots in Hawaii

There was a Tumblr blog called Public Shaming, which exposes the bigots with screenshots of their online comments!

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/about



The Public Shaming blog has been inactive for months, but racist idiots don't take vacations.

And Hawaii isn't immune to this nonsense, and I feel that our local bigots should be exposed to the light!





I lived in the housing (Lanakila) back when there wasn't that many Micronesians and was still living there when the Micronesians started moving in! Nothing got worse! They're NOT more dangerous than those who lived there before! The only difference was the languages spoken! 






But the person who really deserves Public Shaming is my former middle school classmate named Kimi Kailikea (aka Kimberly Kailikea).



No, she didn't do anything to me back in the day! In fact, she was a quiet person who caused no trouble!




However, something changed about her since we left middle school (we went to different high schools), because   the formerly quiet person has become and angry, vulgar, hateful person! 



In fact, she is more immature and trashy than those former classmates who were once class clowns, wanabee gangstas and gonnabe gangstaz!


Many of the former class clowns and gangsters from my school days have matured and have grown beyond such immature nonsense!  While they sometimes show a little edge in some of their facebook posts, they are mature enough to at least present themselves like the 30-something adults that they are!


But not Ms Kailikea!


 Reading her posts makes you feel like you're reading something from some teenager always in detention instead of a 30-something adult that she is! 




Some of her angry posts were funny, like "ha, ha, look at this crazy lady going at it again".



However, as time went on, it got worse and worse.



Where I drew the line and deleted and blocked Ms Kailikea  from my facebook list was when she made the following racist comments about Micronesians.



I was told earlier that "you can't reason with stupid"!

Those people are super-correct when applied to Ms Kailikea!



I reminded Ms Kailikea (who is of Polynesian ancestry) that the same nasty, negative stereotypes she said about Micronesians were also said about her people just a few decades ago!



Here are her responses!








some of her friends jumped









Charmss - tough enough to use racial insults and profanity, NOT TOUGH ENOUGH to use her real name!









I reminder Heather Tomita that people once said the same thing about Samoans a few decades ago, but with Mufi Hanneman having been a mayor of Honolulu, and more examples of Samoans having middle class jobs,  those old stereotypes have faded! 














I mentioned to Ms Kailikea the same thing she says about Micronesians are the same things Asian-American kids say about Polynesians behind their backs!  In other words, you're NOT immune to being stereotyped! Here is her response!











This is where I mentioned that 2 decades ago, there were big fights between Samoans vs Vietnamese at McKinley High School, as well as Samoans vs Filipinos at Farrington High School! 


And that she can't even prove that "Asians rather live amongst the Polynesians than Micronesians" because I have actually heard some Asian-American kids say the opposite!




I also mentioned that I worked at schools with large Micronesian populations, and those negative stereotypes are BS! 


Here is her response













Probation office? 


I'm not sure if she works fed eral, state, or county. But once they see this, she'll be the one NOT working! She'll be the one doing the Eazy-E dance from the "Dre Day" video! 























Well, Ms Kailikea, I know Micronesians working NOT ONLY at fast food or janitor jobs, but also at schools, libraries, social services and more!


In fact, I have one classmate from Pohnpei in my class at UH-Manoa, a class in the master's level!



How many college degrees does Kimi Kailikea have ............................ ZERO?



That's what I thought!



Kimi Kailikea called Micronesians "trashy people"


Hey, Kimi Kailikea, you want to talk about "trashy people"? 
Let's talk abut trashy people!


You, Kimi Kailikea, has behaved much more  trashy than 99% of the Micronesians that you hate so much!




You, Kimi Kailikea,  has more trashy, immature, vulgar posts than everyone else that was on my facebook list!
(and that's including former classmates who were class clowns, gangsters, jocks, and other crazy characters)


You, Kimi Kailikea, saw that our immigration system should draw the line! 



I draw the line! I banned you from all my social media connections, because YOUR ATTITUDE IS POISON!
You need to grow up and start acting like a mature adult already!






You, Kimi Kailikea, need to be exposed to the light! 



No, I don't need to say any of this to your face, because it's already been said! You want to confront me, then you'll be the hypocritical one who blames a whole racial group for crime when you want to commit a crime yourself, you hypocritical person! 



Too bad you weren't the quiet person you used to be! It's like the saying "it's better to be quiet and be considered a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"




=================


PS: I usually use Jing for screenshots, but the computer I'm working on only has Snipping Tools. This is why you see "chicken scratch" as my comments to those screenshots!

Apologies to those who don't find the "chicken scratch" appealing, 

ZERO Apologies to the racists mentioned in this blog post!