Thursday, December 18, 2014

Coming Soon

The next 2 days have symbolism for me.




Tomorrow is the one-decade anniversary of my graduation with a bachelor's degree from UH-Manoa. So my blog post tomorrow will talk about the changes of the campus atmosphere, as well as changes to myself since that graduation ceremony. 


Also, tomorrow is also the last day of the Fall 2014 semester.  The  day after tomorrow is the graduation ceremony for the new graduates. So I'll have another blog post about my experiences that semester.



Also, I'll have end of the year blog posts, where I list my favorite songs of the year, as well as some other stuff!



---------------------------


The last 2 days, this blog has become the Hawaii's version Public Shaming blog post, where bigoted screenshots get exposed to the light! 

I really don't want this blog to be just a Public Shaming blog all the time.  However, there will be times when I think racists need to be exposed to the light! 

I did have an online argument with Robert Manning (see previous blog post) and show how ridiculous he is.

I'll probably restrain myself from arguing with them, I'll just say "hey everyone, I'm doing screenshots of racist comments, if you don't be exposed, just delete your stuff in 24 hours." That way, I gave them a 2nd chance to clean up their act!  Those not interested in a 2nd chance will have their comments screenshotted, exposing them to potential employers, dates, etc.