Thursday, March 17, 2005

Female Cops

 Right-wing extremist Ann Coulter said women are too weak to be cops.


http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43343

Well, Ann Coulter is a weak women with a big mouth. You should've seen the time when someone threw a pie at her. She just RAN in fear. That was so funny LOL :)

Anyways, let's be serious.

Yes, big male cops have advantages in arresting large suspects. However, female cops have other advantages.

One is that they can pat-down and search female suspects.

They can also beat up aggressive female suspects so that the male cops don't have to face charges of abuse.

Another advantage of female police officers is that female victims of rape and domestic violence would feel more comfortable talking about the incident to a female police officer.

If I have bodyguards, I'd have some big, strong men to protect me from big attackers. However, I might have a female bodyguard to protect me from female attackers.

You might think I'm joking, but I'm serious.

In high school, I got into a fight with a girl. The girl was being disruptive and I told her to shut up. She then attacked me and I had to defend myself.

The reaction from others were mixed. Some thought it was funny. Some admired my guts. Even other girls were smiling when I was talking about that incident, those girls had no pity for the girl who attacked me. (So much for girl power and feminist solidarity)

And of course, some thought of me as an abusive man. Their attitude was "how dare you hit a girl", ignoring the fact that my actions were solely in self-defense.

If a girl attacks a male, it's either 1) run, hope she doesn't kill you and people will call you a sissy for getting beat up by a girl or 2) defend yourself and be considered abusive.

That's why, if I'm famous, I would hire a female bodyguard, so I dont take the heat for hitting a girl who attacks me.