Tuesday, May 09, 2023

Facebook still the most user-friendly

 A recent Associated Press article stated that Facebook's audience (2 billion daily users) is mostly older people and that the younger generation are so accustomed to using Instagram and Tik-Tok that they'll likely never make Facebook the center of their social media life.


Associated Press. “Facebook Has 3 Billion Users. Many of Them Are Old.” U.S. News & World Report. May 8, 2023.                                                                        https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2023-05-08/facebook-has-3-billion-users-many-of-them-are-old.


I may be "old" (I'm 42 years old) but even after 14 years on Facebook, I still say it's the most user-friendly social media site. 

Facebook is more user-friendly than Twitter (limited to 280 characters) and Instagram (requires an image to post, too humbug for me when I want to just type my opinions)!

With Facebook, you can type however much text you want or not put text at all. You can add images or you can post without any images. With these options, why would you not want to make Facebook the center of your social media universe?

I wish more of the younger folks can appreciate Facebook's advantages!

------

PS: Yes, Pablo the Mad Tiger Warrior has a Twitter account and Instagram account, mostly to give it another venue to promote my music, videos and blogs.

But even then, most of my Twitter use is reposting/responding to others' tweets, and I don't even post to Instagram often unless I have something to promote.

As far as I'm concerned, Facebook is where the action is!

(personal facebook account under my real name: https://www.facebook.com/pablo.wegesend/ )

(facebook account for Pablo the Mad Tiger Warrior : https://www.facebook.com/Pablo-The-Mad-Tiger-Warrior-1529869177315968/ )