Thursday, May 20, 2021

The Offended Chronicles

 (note: this blog post is a satire of someone who said I was "offended" by his blog post! Actually, I laughed at his attempts to prove that he wasn't traumatized by my exposé of his hypocrisy!  As if posting pictures taken before he got traumatized proves that he wasn't traumatized! Ha!)

------


Hey everybody, you want to show everyone that you're not really traumatized and offended?


Just post some pictures from the time before you got traumatized & offended?


After all, if you have some happy pics from 2009, that's all you need to prove that nothing in 2013 has ever traumatized you!


That's how it works!


So this year (or maybe next year), now that we're getting closer to herd immunity, take some happy pics! Take pics of friends, reunions & vacations!


That way, in case somebody traumatizes or offends you in the year 2027, you can use this year's happy pics (or from the years before) to prove to the world that you haven't been traumatized or offended! 

Here are the many pics from all these years I was offended and traumatized  😉 





* (note: only 1 of those photos were taken after the coronavirus crisis started: I'll let you figure out which one it is)

------------------------

And in case this blog post offended or traumatized you, get help, and click on this link

https://pablowegesend.blogspot.com/2021/03/happy-pics-dont-erase-fact-youre.html


and click here too, I'm giving him what he wants! 


=============================

(PS: yes, we all get traumatized and offended for real. It happens to me, you, and everyone else. This post is just a satire of someone who tells me "let it go, don't let it get to you" when I wrote about hurtful experiences but acts the 100% pure total opposite of what he preached to me when his feelings get hurt!  If he actually practiced what he preaches, he wouldn't have responded to any of my blog posts!) 


PS#2: If he practiced what he preached, he would've ignored this post, and acted like this post didn't exist!  He can't handle the taste of his own medicine! Oh well! 

PS #3: I rarely tell people to set more realistic goals, but those who want to be more hypocritical than that guy need to set more realistic goals.