Sunday, October 15, 2017

37-year weekend

Today was my birthday.

But my celebration started yesterday (Saturday)!

I had the whole weekend off my from my part-time job for the celebration


Saturday morning was mostly doing laundry!


Saturday evening, I attended the UH football game vs San Jose State!

It's been a few years since I last been to a UH football game. Luckily, I got a free ticket to attend the game!  And even more luckily, UH won: 37-26


Then it was party time at Rumours Nightclub for their old-school night! I saw one of my high school friend's there! 

Afterwards a short sleep!

Sunday morning, I had breakfast with my dad at Asahi Grill for their famous fried rice and scrambled egg!    

We talked about yesterday's game, our jobs, and the USA men's soccer team not qualifying for the World Cup

My dad also fixed the handle for the screen door at my apartment!

I took a nap and read the Sunday paper!

Then I got a few phone calls from mom & grandma!


Then my brother called, asking if I was home. Yes! He came to visit for about 20 minutes. We talked about his kid's participation in their school's activities. 

About an hour later, I spent some of my birthday money going grocery shopping. Necessities before luxuries.

Then I came home, checked my emails, facebook and of course, wrote this blog post. 


Now, it's back to work for Monday!