Saturday, July 12, 2014

Say No to Nicholai Khiterer

The following was sent to therapist Nicholai Khitierer

From : Pablo Wegesend
To : Nicholai Khiterer,

 The following page is what I sent to your supervisors informing them that you are an extremely inadequate therapist.  A copy has also been posted to my blog at http://pablowegesend.blogspot.com to inform people that whatever problems they might have, they are better off avoiding spending their hard-earned money on your services.


This is the following page that I sent to the director of  Kaiser Behavior Health

From: Pablo Wegesend
To: Kaiser Behavior Health Services

This letter is to inform you of why I am no longer be a client of Nicholai Khiterer.

Before I came to Kaiser Behavior Health Services, I was a client of an outside psychiatrist, Dr. Steven Williams of Queen’s Medical Center. With Williams, I was able to share my letters and discuss my feelings.  I worked with Dr Williams from 1999-2003 and returned for one session in 2014.

With Khiterer, however, I found a personality that I find to be condescending.
He said he doesn’t want to spend time reading letters.
He said he doesn’t want to spend too much time talking.
He seemed disinterested in speaking with my previous psychiatrist, even though I signed a consent form.
He questioned me with “you want to change your father? I won’t help with that” in a condescending tone, whereas my previous psychiatrist would just say in a nicer tone, “I may not be able to change your father, but I could help you reduce the tensions you might have with him.”
He is not clear about what the next sessions will be or what the plans are.

Khiterer comes across as an "idiot savant". Sure,he was able to pass exams and write research papers (which made him academically qualified for his current position) but his people skills are just horrible for someone in his position!  He thinks that talking down to people is the best way to get people to improve their mental health. It has the opposite effect. 

This letter will be posted on my blog http://pablowegesend.blogspot.com to notify any potential clients that this guy is dangerous to people's mental health!  This will be posted to let people know that whatever problems they might have, that they are better off not being his client.  This will be posted to so that people don't waste their hard-earned money being a client of an idiot-savant that talks down to pscyhologically vulnerable people. 

If you have any questions please contact me  at (contact info deleted for this blog post). 


Mahalo, 

Pablo Wegesend




The only reason I only had one session with Dr Williams in 2014 was because my insurance doesn't cover his services, so I started using Kaiser Behavior Health (KBH). I started with KBH to save money.  Khiterer (under KBH) is a waste of money.

Unless you're with Kaiser Behavior Health, I will NOT answer any further questions about this issue! 



PS: If your name appears on my blog posts in a negative manner, you are more than just an average annoying person, you are dangerous to people's psychological health!  You need  exposure to the light because a person like you thrive on the silence of their victims.  But now that I'm done with this blog post, I will now move on and enjoy the finer things in life!