Friday, July 12, 2013

Haircut (part2 )

(note : These paragraphs were originally in my previous post. I cut them out and put it here instead.)




Last year,  UPhx's Dr Lorraine Mito who told me that I need to cut my hair for their "student-teaching program".   She said in front of everyone who was in the room. Should've done it private

I later e-mailed Dr Lorraine Mito that if had to cut my hair, so do the women. (Gender equity anyone?) She later backed off!

But I later left the UPhx program for un-related reasons!  (learn more at http://pablowegesend.blogspot.com/2012/06/change-in-direction.html )




And to Dr. Lorraine Mito,   if I saw you this year at all, I wouldn't have cut my hair, just to show you I refuse to  be controlled like that.  I do what I like, when I like!  And I don't need your UPhx program anyways, since I'm much happier at UH's LIS program.



Anyways, I'm done with my hairstyle critics, well, maybe until the next  time a  person tells me I got a "bald spot".


Anyways, I like who I am, and I hope God likes who I am (after all I did have the same hairstyle as Jesus Christ the last few years) and that's all I care about!