Monday, February 02, 2004

Super Bowl Halftime

I was watching the Super Bowl at my friend's house.


During halftime, there was Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake dancing and singing. They were bumpin and grinding, very stimulating but I didn't say anything since my friend's moms and aunties were there. I definitely wouldn't be silent if it was just my friends there.

Anyways, my friend and his relatives were so busy talking that they missed Justin exposing Janet's breast to a nationwide audience. I didn't say anything and I could tell they all missed it since no one said anything. I thought that was funny :)

Now, Justin said that act wasn't intentional! As of this point, I think Justin is lying. I think Justin and Janet planned it, but they didn't tell the Super Bowl organizers ahead of time for obvious reasons.