Tuesday, March 28, 2023

So & So Said This About You: DON'T TELL ME THAT!


On YouTube yesterday, I posted  a video speech titled 

"So & So Said This About You: DON'T TELL ME THAT!"


So & So Said This About You: DON'T TELL ME THAT!

In this video speech, I explain why it's NOT a good idea to tell others "so & so said this about you".

I mentioned about the time I told two friends who had a conflict what they said about each other behind their backs, and how that escalated a conflict that would've faded had I not told them what they said about each other behind their backs.

Then I mentioned about a time when somebody told me "this person said this about you" and how it made me angry at somebody who I never interacted with before.

So the whole point is telling others "so & so said this about you" does nothing but escalates problems.



you can learn more by watching the video here



==================

and guess what?


You can now go on RedBubble and buy some cool merch that allows you to tell the word : 

"So & So Said This About You: DON'T TELL ME THAT!"


The RedBubble link is at https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/143261106


and here are some T-shirts that you can wear declaring to the world

"So & So Said This About You: DON'T TELL ME THAT!"





and it's not just T-shirts or other apparel, it's all kinds of stuff
.... bags, blankets, pillows, mugs, masks & more