Monday, June 08, 2020

one door close, another one opens

I voluntarily left one job at the end of last month. 

I reconnected with a temporary staffing agency that I worked with before and will be working with them again soon.

I spent the last few months "working from home" (mostly just morning teleconferences and responding to emails) and enjoying the extra free time. I got my stuff reorganized, did a few blog posts, and made a few instrumental tracks and music videos for my alter ego Pablo the Mad Tiger Warrior.  And of course, I spent a lot of time walking (and sometimes biking) outdoors. I had a lot of time rest by sitting near ponds and streams while thinking about life.

But now that I'll be back to working a full-time schedule in my new temp job, other things will take a back seat in the time being.

But I will always appreciate the last few months of staying home while appreciating the new opportunity I'll be doing the next few weeks or so.