Thursday, November 08, 2018

ending public rivalries with old friends

I once blasted former friends by name and photo on my blog.

Being that I know that they got my point already, I have deleted all references to their names and photos!

We might never see eye-to-eye on everything!  I have kept other blog posts where I expressed disagreement with their ideas without mentioning their names or pictures, because really, those blog posts aren't really about them, it's about their ideas and why I disagree with those ideas. 

I know they've had their blog posts in which they expressed disagreement with my ideas without mentioning my name.  Some of which I have to admit is humorous to me.  We'll just have to agree to disagree.  

As far as I'm concerned, I'm done with having public rivalries with those former friends.  It's time for me to move on! 

=============================


(PS: this blog post does NOT mean I will be silent about negative experiences I will have in the future.  Bullies will continue to be publicly exposed to the light on my blog post.  Just treat me nice, and apologize if you accidentally offend me, and you'll never have to worry about being publicly exposed on my blogs in the future. )