Friday, July 28, 2017

I like Nightclubs more than Campfires

Those who are on facebook have seen those memes with a photo of a people gathering around a campfire, and a statement saying that that is a better experience than being at a nightclub












Guess what?


I have a different opinion!

I rather be at a nightclub than to be around a campfire!

I love being on the dancefloor!

I love the DJs playing some great music! 

I love bonding with others while dancing to a great song!

And yes, I'll admit, I love dancing with women on the dancefloor, getting as close as she allows me   ;) 

Who needs a campfire when I can be doing that?


My response to all the memes saying that they enjoy a night at a campfire over a night at the club! This is way more fun than camping :)


Yes, all those photos are mine!

All of show some great and special experiences!

Some of the most special nights in my life were at the nightclubs!

I hang out with current friends, reunited with old friends and made new friends there! 

I also said my last goodbyes to friends who are leaving the island and moving on to the next phase of life! 

I am at the club to celebrate birthdays, New Years, Halloween, you name it! 

But whatever the occasion, we celebrate the moment! 

And when the music matches the moment, it becomes a special moment that lives in my heart a long time!

And when I shared those photos on facebook, people who only see a serious or quiet  side of me are like "damn I never saw that side of you before"!  ðŸ˜„

Yeah, maybe some people at the club are superficial, but don't expect everyone at your campfire to be honest when they're sharing stories with you! 

So you can Virtue Signal all you want about how superior you are for liking campfires!

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the magical experiences at the nightclub  ;)