Saturday, January 28, 2017

sounds like another album title

My previous post mentioned that Pablo the Mad Tiger Warrior latest album is titled "Sounds Like a Video Game: an instrumental album"



It was released on 1/20/2017 via a distributor CD Baby.


CD Baby also makes YouTube videos displaying the music tracks it distributes. The video just shows an album cover, with the music playing.


This is not to be confused with my Pablo the Mad Tiger Warrior YouTube channel which I put my own images with my own music!


So anyways, while checking if CD Baby released their video version of my audio tracks, I typed in "sounds like a video game" on the YouTube's search engine.


It turns out there was already another album with a similar name: "Sounds Like That Video Game Music" by a digital musician Benickerson that was released in May 2016!


I was not aware of the existence of that album until today, which was why I rushed to put this  blog post to clarify my side of the story!

So I want to say to Benickerson, please forgive me for putting out an album with a title similar to yours. I honestly wasn't aware of that album until today and I intended no copyright infringement. I respect your work as a digital musician, I wish you the best for your musical career, and I hope that the similar sounding album titles doesn't cause a conflict between us!