Saturday, October 15, 2016

36 years alive

Today, I am 36 years old!

In years past, my birthday blog posts were either mini-biographies or life lessons I've learned over the years.

This year, I'll just keep my birthday blog post short!

I'm happy to still be living, still be living in a building, still have family, still have friends, still have my health.

About an hour ago, I had my traditional birthday breakfast (fried rice & scrambled eggs) at Kapiolani Coffee Shop with my father.

Now, I'm about to look at the birthday messages on facebook.

Later, I'll be at the Hispanic Festival near Honolulu Hale! It's been years since I last been to a Hispanic Festival.


At night, I'll be clubbing! I maybe "middle-aged" but I haven't lost my passion for the nightclubs!  Never too old to celebrate life with music, dancing and more!

That's all I have to say for now!