Sunday, May 29, 2016

summer begins

School year has ended, and it's a few hours from Memorial Day!


Summer has begun!

Summer is fun for students who are on vacation!

Summer is not so fun for those who are substitute teachers, who have dramatically reduced work hours and therefore have to cut back on expenses.

However, a new temp work opportunity is coming soon (pending paper work and a start date that is more than a week from now).


I'm not ready to publicly say what it is!  I haven't started yet!


But I'm optimistic that it could be start of something great!  It could open doors to future temp opportunities, or even something more long-term.

It can help me with my long-term career goals!  It could be something great to put on a resume! It could give me something great to discuss in future job interviews.