Monday, December 09, 2013

screeching halt

Now, I have finally finished all my projects for this semester   :)

This past few weeks was all adrenaline as I balanced my LIS projects with work and free time.

Now all that adrenaline has come to a screeching halt!


No new papers, power-points, readings, or class-related online discussions for the next 4 weeks.


Substitute teaching assignments will decline as the winter holiday season approaches.


But it's not all free time since I have rejoined the Macy's recovery team for the holiday season.  Recovery  in Macy's language is recovering the sales floor from all the mess the customers left behind as they look through all the clothes.  It's basically re-organizing stuff on the sales floor. I love to organize stuff and I'm glad to be doing it again.

As for free time, I will have to set aside time to
  • re-organize my paper collection
  • spend more time on the bike again :)
  • spend some time working out at the YMCA
  • and of course, to write blog posts I have planned but didn't have time to write.