Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Part 2 of me vs Scrooge : GOOD NEWS

Earlier today, I posted the blog post concerning the rude, arrogant, Scrooge-like mid-level manager at Ala Moana Macy's who goes by the name of Michelle Range (aka Scrooge).

http://pablowegesend.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-stood-up-to-scrooge-of-macys.html


Well, I did email a few media outlets.  What they did with the info is up to them!

But I did get a call from Malia Zimmerman, the head of Hawaii Reporter, a news-oriented website! She posted an edited version of my blog on Hawaii Reporter!

Check it out at

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/i-stood-up-to-the-scrooge-of-macys/123

----------

I also left a voice message to the REAL store manager of Ala Moana Macy's. That would be Mimi!

I finally was able to talk to her about this issue!

She agreed that Scrooge (aka Michelle Range) was out of line! While Macy's usually prefer their workers not wear hats on the job, THE POLICY IS FLEXIBLE ON CHRISTMAS RELATED HATS!

Yep, the Santa hat is back on tonight :)

As for Scrooge (aka Michelle Range), she is going to have a meeting with her direct supervisor (Lavina Wong) on her diva-like attitude! 

Justice is about to happen :)

If Scrooge (aka Michelle Range) still want to start static with me, I'll let you guys know!  But if she's smart, she'll just leave the issue alone already! She lost, she might as well as accept defeat with dignity!