Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blocked out of my list

I very rarely reject people from my facebook list. And I don't drop people from that list unless they've had a pattern of being very negative!

I have recently rejected some guy named Cris Sison Aban (aka Crisanto Aban) from entering my list. Long story short - very rude, very manipulative, contributes nothing positive to my life! But wants to join my facebook list! I just told him he's been rejected and why!

The best he could come up with is to call me a "loner"? Ha! With 270 people on my list, that guy should go get a dictionary, because he's the one left out of the party!

One last word to Mr Aban before I re-focus on the more important things in life : I'm doing fine without you! You contact me again, you'll be arrested, and you'll get a free taxpayer-subsidized room with a real thug who wants to be your boyfriend! Once that happens, you'll rather be alone!

PS: I mentioned this in my facebook status update! 2 people "liked it", ZERO people spoke in Mr Aban's defense! So who's lonely now Mr Aban!