Thursday, January 02, 2014

1st blog post of 2014

I actually slept into the New Year.

The last few days of 2013 were spent being ill with a cold and fatigue.

I had to cancel the following

  •  bike rides, 
  • a dental appointment (especially with the dentist looking into my mouth my mucus coming out)
  •  work time @ Macys 
  • going out on New Year's Eve


New Year's Eve was the most bizzare of all. I woke up feeling warm and worried about having a fever. I took a cold shower and I felt freezing. It felt strange to be so sensitive to temperature.

I went to the doctor that day. My temperature wasn't far from normal. But my energy level was far below normal!

It was to the point where I just fell asleep before the year changed. I was that fatigued!

-----------


On New Year's Day, I did go to Macy's just to drop off a doctor's note. Then it was back home to sleep. I only went outside again to buy some more soup. It was drag to carry stuff I could normally care without problems.


Today, I'm at the UH library. The one place I can go and feel relaxed and chill. Then back to home and rest!

I just hope my illness is not a sign of bad things to come for the new year!