Sunday, November 26, 2023

A brief reflection on old blog posts

It seems like an eternity since I posted the blog post commemorating the 2-decade anniversary of this blog!



Being that it's been a month since I last posted, it kinda give a vibe that the anniversary post was going to be my last one. Luckily, it's not! 

Recently, I did look over some of the old blog posts. 

Some of them I read now and I ask myself "did I really need to express those thoughts so aggressively?"

Some of them mentioned public figures that were well-known then, but have since been forgotten by the general public (ie John Kerry, Howard Dean, Mike Huckabee,  Bill O'Reilly, Jeremiah Wright, etc)

While some issues mentioned back then are now in the rear-view mirror for most Americans (ie the US-Iraq war), some of the issues are still major topics of the day (ie Israel-Palestine conflict)

The great thing about being in the blogging world for 2 decades is seeing the evolution of my thoughts. Some of my perspectives and priorities changed over the years. 

Anyways, I'll be blogging until I can't do it anymore!